Brand: Whiskey Painters
- Artist Creative Professional Mahl Stick For Painting, Drawing & Sketching, so your arm and shoulder is not tired and pain free
- Classic Traditional Artist's and Sign Painter's Tool- Expands to 35.5" in length
- Masters of Art used these to assist in painting. Helps you keep your hand steady.
- GREAT HELP to keep your arm steady , whether right or left handed,especially for seniors. PORTRAIT ARTIST
- ALL AGES can use this handy artist tool, Great for Air Brush Artists, SIGN PAINTERS
Details: Used by the Great masters to keep their arm or hand steady when painting. Assembles in seconds to use. Very portable so can be used on the job or onsite at other locations. Great for teachers as well as sign painters and classic artists. For Seniors, detailed artists portrait artists, AirBrush Artists. For people suffering with Parkinsons or have challenges to keep arms steady this is essential. Folding mahlstick, varnished aluminium, with cork covered with leather. Use to support the hand during finishing touches. Maximum length 90 cm assembled.A painting aid used by artists who want to avoid the shoulder, arm, and hand pain that can result from years of standing while painting at an easel. Use a mahl stick when painting detail or to avoid smudging wet paint when painting in a large area. Lay it across your table or easel at an angle or rest it on the canvas edge or a dry spot of canvas, whatever position you choose, it can assist to keep your arm steady when painting.
Package Dimensions: 19.0 x 2.6 x 2.5 inches