Brand: Princeton Artist Brush
- A beautiful range of shapes including mottlers and quills with rich wood tones and sea glass aquarelle handles
- Our softest and thirstiest synthetic brush, delivering oceans of color
- More durable and affordable than squirrel
- Soft and Supple with even release of color
- Mottlers are large flat brushes that hold a large amount of paint in order to cover large surface areas and are commonly used for murals, washes, faux finishing techniques.
Details: Neptune Fine Watercolor Brushes drink up watercolor, delivering oceans of color to the sheet. These brushes are made of the softest synthetic squirrel hair Princeton has ever made allowing you to experience a new level of power and control in your painting.